- This event has passed.
Otter Trail 2019
March 4, 2019 @ 10:00 am - March 10, 2019 @ 3:00 pmR4700
Join us on a 7 day adventure in the Garden route.
The trail is regarded as one of the best internationally and stretches from Storms River Mouth to Nature’s Valley. The trail is approx. 45km and takes 5 days to complete. The 4 nights are spent in comfortable huts with breath-taking views. The route is located entirely within the Tsitsikamma National Park, which protects an 80km long strip of coastal mountains, forest and beaches.
There’s limited availability and only space for 10.
Date: 4-10 March 2019
• Day 1
We all meet up at Storms River Mouth Rest camp.
(Accommodation, Braai and beers supplied by us.)
• Day 2-6
We start off the morning with breakfast (supplied by us)
Then we hit the famous Otter trail… up, up and away… literally.
At the end of day 6 (the final day of the Otter trail), we’ll walk to the Nature’s Valley restaurant. Here we’ll binge eat and enjoy ice cold drinks.
The first round is on us, you’ve earned it!
From here we’ll be transported to the Natures Valley Rest camp, accommodation will be in forest hurts and yes, there’s hot water, electricity and comfy beds.
We’ll end off with a braai and campfire. (Food & drinks supplied by us)
• Day 7
We all say our goodbyes, swop out email addresses and head back to our normal lives.
Cost: R 4,700.00* per person.
(R2,000.00 deposit secures your entry, balance to be paid by 15 December 2018)
• Pre Otter tented accommodation on the beach at SANPARK’s Storms river Mouth Rest camp.
• Pre hike breakfast.
• Transport from the rest camp to the start of the hike.
• Dinner/Braai the first night (Food & drinks provided by Hiking for Beer).
• Entry to the famous Otter Trail.
• Post hike beers at the infamous Nature’s Valley Restaurant where the Otter memorabilia tree can be found.
• Transport from the Nature’s Valley Restaurant to the rest camp.
• Forrest accommodation at the Nature’s Valley rest camp.
• Dinner & drinks at the rest camp.
*Need to know.
All conservation fees need to be paid by yourself. Wild card holders don’t need to pay this.
Transport to Storms River Mouth Rest camp and from Natures Valley Rest camp to be arranged by yourself. If assistance is required, we can help out. Additional costs may be charged.
All food, gear and clothes need to be carried by each person during the Hike.
To secure your space, send an email to email@example.com